|Booking Conditions and Payment Methods|
The receipt of your deposit and/or final payment will indicate that you and your travel agent (when applicable) have read these Terms and Conditions, and that you (and your agent) have accepted them.
The Terms and Conditions below form the basis of the contractual relationship between Vietnam Heritage Travel Company and its clients. It is extremely important that our clients understand and accept these Terms and Conditions as well as all web contents.
Deposit & Final Payment
A deposit which is equal to 20% of the total tour cost or 100 US Dollar per person joining tour is required at the time of booking. The full or final payment is required 30 days before departure for your tour. Should the tour booked within 30 days before departure for your Tour to Vietnam, 100% is required.
Methods of Payment
Full settlement should be received no later than 30 working days prior to passenger' s arrival. We are now able to offer 2 methods of Payment:
1. By bank transfer, internet transfer to our following Vietnam Heritage Travel nominal account details:
BENEFICIARY NAME: VIETNAM HERITAGE TRAVEL Co., LTD
ACCOUNT NO: 015840060001024
VIETNAM INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL JOINT STOCK
SWIFT CODE: VNIBVNVX
ADDRESS: HANOI - VIETNAM
2. Visa, Master, Dinner Club and JCB Card off line payment. ( You only need to send us your card numbers and expire date and we can charge you from your card with the amount you need to pay + 4 % bank fee)
Please download LETTER OF APPROVAL and AUTHORIZATION LETTER and fill in with appropriate and accurate information then email or fax to us
Note: Cash payment, travelers' check and company check is applicable upon special request, but personal checks cannot be accepted.
(For clients who make payment by credit card only).
Vietnam Heritage travel will draw USD from your credit card. That amount is normally shown on your credit card. ( 4% of the amount will be charge for banking fee)
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to Vietnam, however we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen.
In the event of cancellation we will refund any payment made to Vietnam Heritage Travel (less any cancellation fee that is applicable) within 14 days of our receipt of your written cancellation request. All cancellation must be informed in writing either by email or fax
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
1. More than 45 days prior to trip departure. No charge, however 100$ US deposit is non-refundable.
2. Cancellation received from 30 to 45 days before departure: 20% of the tour price
3. Cancellation received from 15 to 30 days before departure: 60% of the tour price
4. Cancellation received less than 15 days before arrival: 100% of the tour price
No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the tour price full cost of any tour if applicable.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. Vietnam Heritage Travel accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
In accordance with regulations of the Vietnam Airlines, the free baggage allowance within Vietnam is 40kg for the business class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. Regulations within Vietnam specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft.
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited. Travelers who want to take part in any adventure trip are required to provide a doctor's certificate stating that the he/she is fit to travel and his/her blood pressure and heart condition are normal. This is a necessary requirement because of the possible effects that the very high altitude may have on certain people.
Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance and all insurance are not part of our package or customize or excursion. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.
Complaints and Claims
Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service Vietnam Heritage Travel has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Vietnam Heritage Travel will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
Vietnam Heritage Travel will act as an intermediary between the clients and other services suppliers such as air, train, boat, and hotels in the event of any complaint.
Voucher will be issued by Vietnam Heritage Travel after the booked trip is confirmed and payment is completed. A service voucher will be sent by email/fax or snail mail to passenger.
Liability & Responsibility
1. Vietnam Heritage Travel shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond Vietnam Heritage Travel 's control. Neither Vietnam Heritage Travel nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes.
2. Passengers are required to have full travel insurance covered. This include trip cancellation, medical emergency evacuation, and other coverage. Airline schedule, train timetable and local conditions may affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, Vietnam Heritage Travel will endeavor to substitute a suitable arrangement of similar value.
3. Vietnam Heritage Travel shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by any suppliers such as transportation carriers, cruise, and hotels, or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Vietnam Heritage Travel.
4. Vietnam Heritage Travel is not responsible for a client' s failure to comply with customs regulations.
5. Vietnam Heritage Travel is not responsible for the theft or lost of any customer' s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
6. Vietnam Heritage Travel reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If Vietnam Heritage travel has cancelled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, Vietnam Heritage Travel is liable for a full refund of the money received by Vietnam Heritage Travel .
7. Many of Vietnam Heritage Travel tour packages include activities which require care attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills, trekking, cycling, hiking, kayaking, and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk.
8. Vietnam Heritage Travel , its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
9.Vietnam Heritage Travel reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.